GOOGLE MY BUSINESS OPTIMISATION SERVICE
Google inc created this platform for all businesses to be able to have a Google My Business page to show their services/products. If you’re sincere about greatly increasing the number of customers for your local business then you need a Google My Business Page to help beat your competitors in Google rankings.
Optimising Google My Business Ranking
Optimising a Google My Business page is often quite challenging. It includes selecting the right category, descriptions, adding images and as many details as possible. Also getting reviews, posting regularly, listing services and products. we offer a service which will have your Google My Business page ranking high, shining and updated regularly. You will get a specialised service and we will get you more business by directing thousands of more customers your way.
What Can We Offer For Your Business?
We’ll open a Google My Business account for you if you don’t presently possess one and make you an awesome Google My Business page. We specialise in customer keywords supported by your location and the services you provide. For example, Plumber + London, we keep your business page updated regularly by including engaging content, posting your photos, services/products and events you may hold.
How To Get Page One On The Google My Business Rankings Map
To get listed on the first page of the Google My Business Ranking Map for “Your City + Dentist” or “Your City + Chemist” will be determined by four primary factors:
1. You need to claim and verify your Google My Business listing.
2. You need an optimized Google My Business listing for the area(s) (London, Bristol etc) in which you operate and offer services.
3. You need a consistent N.A.P. (name, address, phone number profile) all over the web in directories like Yelp, Bing, and Hotfrog which means Google will regard you as a legitimate organization located in and serving the exact market you have claimed.
4. You need reviews from your real service area and real customers.
What you need to do to get on Google My Business:
- First log in or sign up to your Google My Business Listing at www.google.com/business
- Use the Username / Password that was used to claim your initial Google My Business or make us a Manager and we will do it all for you.
- Google is a huge source of marketing for your company, so protect any passwords by keeping them offline in a notebook for your reference.
- We will do a scan of your account to see if Google has flagged any issues such as duplicate listing or listing not approved, etc.
- If we find duplicate listings, we will follow the process to delete it so that Google does not rank you lower.
- On your GMB page, we will review all the information to ensure that everything is properly optimized and correct.
- We ensure that your name is correct and no extra words or punctuation added. If your business is “Bristol Dentist Surgery” we make sure it does not read “Bristol Dentist & Clifton Surgery” for example).
- A local area code phone number is required Google does not like 0800 numbers you could be trying to game the system.
- The correct category(s) are selected such as “Dentist”.
- Opening hours are set correctly.
- You supply us authentic photos and we will upload them.
- We will connect your external resources
- Your Google Analytics
- Your YouTube Channel
- Your followers on the web need to be built up, they need to be real followers, we don’t try to game the system, Google robots are very intelligent.
- Updates about events, your business stories can be pushed to Google My Business on a consistent basis.